Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chapter 40

At 10:30 in the morning, the room phone rang.  David reached over and answered it sleepily.  “Hello?” he asked as he blinked awake.

“Mr. Draiman, this is the front desk.  Your limo driver just called and said that he’d be here in thirty minutes.”

“Oh.  Ok.  Thank you.  We’ll be down shortly.”  He hung the phone up and stretched.  “Baby, we need to get up and get dressed.  The limo will be here in about thirty minutes to pick us up for whatever the kids have planned for us today.”

“Do I really have to get up?  Can’t I just lay here next to you all day?” Brie groaned.

“I wish.  I was rather comfortable.  I don’t want to get up either.”  He stretched and yawned.  “Come on.  Let’s get up to see what the kids have in store for us today.”

She rolled off of his shoulder and groaned.  “Damn it! I don’t wanna.”  She slowly trudged out of out of the bed and over to the suitcase.  “What do you want to wear?”

“Just throw me a pair of sweats and a shirt of some sort.  I don’t really care today.  If it were just us today, we wouldn’t be getting dressed.”

“I know.”  She grabbed them each something to wear from the suitcase and yawned as she walked back over to the bed.  “Here, honey”, she handed him his sweats and a long sleeved sweatshirt.  “Why is spring in Chicago so damn cold?” she asked as she pulled her clothes on.

He shrugged.  “I don’t know.  What do I look like, a meteorologist?”

She flipped him off.  “Fuck you, smart ass.”  She slipped her sneakers on without untying them.

He laughed as she slipped his sneakers on as well.  “I love you, baby.”

“That’s not going to redeem you for what you said, sweetie.”

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him.  “What will?” he asked.

“Making sure we stop somewhere for breakfast before we go to wherever Maddie is having us dragged off to.”

He smiled and kissed her cheek.  “Done.  You’ll just want something light, won’t you?”

She nodded.  “Just a bagel or something from a drive up.”

“Hold on.”  He moved to the room phone and picked it up, calling down to room service.  “Yes.  Hello.  This is David Draiman in Room 2121.  I was wondering if you have any bagels or anything?  Wonderful.  Could you run a couple up to my room please, with a little cream cheese?  Thank you very much.”  He looked over at this wife.  “The Kitchen is bringing us each one.  Something tells me I need to eat something light as well.”

She nodded and sat in the edge of the bed.  “Sounds good, babe.”

He walked over to her, sat next to her, and pulled her into his arms.  “Are you feeling ok, honey?”

“Yeah,  I just needed to sit down for a moment.”

“Do you think you might need to check your sugar?”

She shook her head.  “No.  Just give me a piece of chocolate from my bag.  That will bring my sugar up until the bagels get up there.”

He did what she asked and she popped the chocolate into her mouth.  “Feeling better, baby?”

She nodded slowly.  “Yeah, a little bit.”

 “Those bagels will be here soon and we can get something to eat before we go wherever the children have planned for us next.”

---------------

After eating, they headed downstairs.  When they got there, they were automatically blindfolded but the hotel staff.  “What the…?” Brie said as the blindfold was placed over her eyes.

“Your children requested that you not be able to see that is going on”, one of the hotel staff said.

David chuckled.  “Leave it to our children.”  There was a clicking sound, the feel of cold metal against his skin of one wrist.  “What are the handcuffs for?”

“So that you don’t lose each other when you get out of the limo at your destination.”

Brie laughed.  “Don’t these bring back memories?”

“Let’s not go there right now”, David laughed back.

“Ok, Mr. and Mrs. Draiman, let’s get you two into the  limo and so that you can celebrate your anniversary”, the attendant that had handcuffed them said.  He led them to the door and guided them in, Brie first.

In and situated, David spoke once the limo got started moving.  “Whose bright idea was this?” he asked.

“Do you even have to ask, David?” Brie said with a laugh.

“This is has to be Maddie’s portion of the trip.”

“Exactly.  She and Jacob would be the only ones to say, ‘Let’s blindfold them and handcuff them to each other’.”

“Our children are pretty conniving.  We underestimate them.”

“No kidding.  I wonder where they got that from?”  They looked at each other, even though they were both blindfolded.  “Both of us”, they said in unison as they laughed.  She laid her head on his shoulder, knowing from memory where it was and sighed contently.”

“What wrong, honey?” he asked.

“Nothing other than the fact that I can’t see and my part of the hand cuffs are too tight.”

“Well, I’m sure they’ll be taking these damn cuffs off soon.  I can’t wait to get them the hell off.”

“The only time I enjoy being hand cuffed is when we play.”

“I like having you handcuffed then too.  It’s interesting to watch the transformation from tough, strong and independent to passive and submissive.  It’s like you separate yourself from it.”

“It’s a different head space, to be truthful with you, babe.  I’m not sure how else to explain it.”

“Well, whatever it is, it’s sexy and it drives me wild.”

“I know.  I’m usually there, remember?”  She laughed.

“True.  You’re there, but you’re not.”

She reached up hand traced his lips with her fingertip before stretching up to kiss him.  “Have I told you happy anniversary today?” she whispered against his lips.

“No, but you’re going to later; that’s for sure.”

---------------

The blindfolds didn’t come off until they were inside the building they were being taken to.  The air smelled familiar to Brie.  Salt, mud, different herbs, clay, oils, lotion… she knew exactly where they were before the blindfolds were even taken off.  “How the hell did I know?” she said sarcastically.

“Our children know you”, David laughed.

“Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Draiman.  Welcome to Candy’s Delights Day Spa.  I’m Shannon and I’ll show you back to the changing room for the sauna.”

Husband and wife exchanged a look.  “Sauna?” they said in unison.

“Yes.  The sauna.  Following that, you’ll receive a couple’s hot stone massage and a mani/ pedi.”

“Manicure and pedicure?” David said with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes sir.”

“False nails would look horrible on me”, he chuckled as he checked out his hand.

“You won’t be getting false nails, Mr. Draiman”, Shannon said pleasantly.

David looked back at his wife.  “What color should I get on my toes?”  He was fighting not to laugh his ass off.

“Just go with the clear top coat, honey.  It matches everything”, Brie chuckled.

Shannon looked between the two of them.  “I’m sorry.  I don’t get it.”

Brie laughed.  “Sweetie, he was kidding.”

“Oh”, she laughed.  “I’m sorry.  I’m not used to people joking about manicures and pedicures.”

“You’ll have to forgive him.  He’s being sarcastic.”

“That’s fine.  Now, if you’ll both follow me back to the changing rooms you can get in the sauna for a little while.”

“How long is a little while?” David asked.

“How long would you like?” Shannon asked as she started walking.  Her heels clicked against the tiles of the floor.

“A while.”  He intentionally put emphasis on while.

“How long is a while?”

“As long as we can stand.”

“Well, I believe the plan was an hour.  Did you need longer?”

They looked at each other and shook their heads.  “No.  An hour should be fine as long as we’re alone.”

“You will be.  The spa has three different saunas.  There’s one that’s only for small parties.”

Brie laughed.  “Oh, there’ll be a party in there alright.”

Shannon didn’t get that either, so she just smiled and nodded before opening the door to the changing room.  “You can put your clothes in one of those bags that line the wall, there are robes for in the small closet that you can hang outside the door to the sauna, and towels in that cabinet over there.”  She pointed at each location after letting them into the room.  “Just let me know when you’re ready and I’ll take you over to the sauna.”

After the door closed, David and Brie stared at each other briefly.  “She’s clueless”, Brie said.  “I thought Jessi was bad.”

“Jessi only plays at ignorance.  She was blatantly being blonde.”

“And the fact that she IS a blonde didn’t help her case.”  She started pulling her clothes off after grabbing them both a towel.

David gave a low whistle when she started to unfold the towel to wrap it around her well tones, naked body.  “Damn, woman.  How is it that you get my pulse to racing at the drop of a dime?”

“I know what buttons to push and how to push them.”  She used the Velcro on the towels to attach hers to her body.

He shook his head as he wrapped the towel around his waist.  “You’re fucking tease.”

“But I always aim to please.”  She laid a hand against his chest for balance and stood on her tip toes to kiss him.  When their lips connected, the fire that had been smoldering from the night before sparked to life.  The kiss was the accelerant.

He pulled away.  “Save it for the sauna”, he said breathlessly against her lips.

A wicked smile curled across her lips.  “Then let’s tell little miss clueless out there that we’re ready to go get in the sauna so that we can continue this.  I like that idea.  How about you?”

He grinned wickedly as well.  “Sounds good to me.”  They each grabbed a white robe and put it on so that they could step out of the room.  He pulled her tight against his side and headed for the door.  “Ok, Shannon, we’re ready.”

The door came open and they walked out.  Shannon led them down the hall to the sauna.  “Someone will be after you in about an hour to take you to get your stone massage.”  She pulled the door to the closet open and they went in, leaving their robs on the floor behind them just outside the door.

Not long after she walked away, her ears were invaded by a thudding against the door of the sauna and a soft moan.  Shannon smiled to herself.  Maddie was right.  They never miss the opportunity to make love to each other.

----------------

Oh, GOD, David”, she moaned.  She sat in his lap facing him.  “Fuck!”  She worked her hips at a slow and steady pace.  She could feel her body tightening, getting ready to peak.  Her eyes rolled back into her head and her back arched.  She nearly screamed just from the sensation.

He held onto her the best he could with the sweat that had beaded on both of their skin.  One of the hands at her back slid up her spine to her neck so that he could support her and look into her eyes when they came open… if they came open.  He loved the look she got in her eyes when they made love.  He could see her passion for him, her love for him.  “Let me look into your eyes”, he whispered, his breathing ragged.  Her eyes came open and she looked him dead in his.  What he saw told him what he needed to do next.  She needed him to take control at the moment and bring her to her peak.  He gripped her thighs and stood, pinning her against the wall.  He pulled out slowly to slam back into her, stealing her breath. 

She had been prepared for what he was going to do.  Hell, she’d begged him for his with her eyes.  What stole her breath was the sheer force of it.  She knew the strength of his body.  She’d helped him gain a little of it, though much of it had been there before he’d found her.  When she found her breath again she screamed his name.

Her scream urged him on.  He loved it when she screamed his name.  His was the only named she’d ever screamed to his understanding.  His name on her lips was the sweetest thing he’d ever heard.  There was nothing that could ever change that.  The only thing that remotely compared to the sound of his name was the sound of their children’s names though different feelings were aroused when she spoke to their children than when she cried his name when they made love.

Her body spasmed and she felt release, crying out again.  She latched on to his lips so that she didn’t frighten to other clients that may or may not have been nearby.

He pushed on as he came closer and closer to his climax.  He could feel himself getting closer and closer with every thrust of his hips.  Two, three, four more and he was done.  He exploded inside her with enough force to rock his entire body.  He barely had the strength in his legs to hold himself up after his body quieted.  He carefully maneuvered to take a seat on the bench that lined the wall with her still in his lap.  He laid his head against her shoulder.  “Damn”, he laughed breathlessly.  “I’ve never cum so hard in our entire relationship.”

“That’s true.  Good thing I hit menopause so long ago or I’d run the risk of multiples again”, she laughed.  It turned into a moan at the end.

Fuck”, he gasped.  “Don’t’ do that.  PLEASE don’t do that.  You’re gonna have to give me a few minutes before we can go again.”

“Sorry, baby.  I didn’t mean to do that to you.  Maybe I should try to get up so that you can recuperate.”

He nodded.  “If you don’t mind, love.  I can’t take another laugh like that right now.”

She carefully pried herself off of him and readjusted her towel as she sat down next to him.  After he replaced his towel around his waist she tucked herself against his side.  “So, how are you enjoying our anniversary so far?”

“I’m loving it.  Our children are geniuses.  Didn’t that girl say that we were getting hot stone massages next?”

“She did.  Then, manicures and pedicures.”

“I still say that I’d look horrible with false nails”, he laughed.

“Then don’t get them.  I’m going to though", she laughed back.

“Why?  So that you can mark up my back next time?”

“Well, yeah.  Why else would I bother?”

He shrugged.  “Just wondering.”  He sighed.  “So how are you enjoying the day?”

“I’ll put it this way.  I echo your sentiments.”

“You’re loving it too?”

“Yeah.  I’m having a blast.  I wonder if they’re going to feed us.”

“I’m sure Maddie will make sure we eat something at some point.  She usually takes care of us.  Her and Jake, anyway.”

“I’m still wonder whose idea it was to handcuff and blindfold us earlier.”

“If I know our children the way I think I do, they all joked about it after Jacob brought it up then Maddie decided to run with it.  The conversation probably went, ‘You know what would be a total kick?  Blindfold Mom and Dad between the hotel and the spa.  They’ll have no clue what’s going on’, said Jake.  Everyone laughs; then Maddie’s gears start turning and she thinks, ‘Jake’s a fucking genius.  I think I’ll do that. They’ll never know that hit them’.”

Brie laughed.  “Oh yeah.  You know our children.  That’s something they would do.”

“What can I say?  Our children are pretty easy to read.”

There was a knock on door.  “Mr. and Mrs. Draiman.  This is Candy.  I’ll be one of your therapists today.  Are you two ready to get a hot stone massage?”

They exchanged a look.  “Has it really been an hour already?” David asked out loud.

“Yes, sir.”

“Then we had better go get this done, huh?” Brie asked with a laugh.

“Perhaps we should.”  He stood carefully, making sure that he could support his own weight with his legs before helping his wife to her feet.  When he discovered that his legs didn’t shake when he stood, he held a hand out to his wife.  “Come on.  Let’s go get a Hot Stone Massage.”

She took his hand and stood.  “Let’s not keep Candy waiting.”  And they went for the door together.

No comments:

Post a Comment