Sunday, June 5, 2011

Epilogue

Once the house was set up, they packed their things and planned their trip for Australia.  It was going to be a great trip.  They had invited Joe and Ziva to join the.  They’d rent a boat and everyone would go out on the reef and dive.  It was going to be a fun time.

Before they left, David did a double check to make sure he had everything he’d need to take with him.  He wasn’t forgetting things but he liked to be thorough.

Brie was enjoying the privacy they had and laying out in the backyard topless.  It had been a few days and henna she’d gotten in India had started to fade out.  She was getting darker with every passing day.  Her skin had started to take on a golden brown color.   She sauntered into the house, tying on her bikini top as she walked.  “Do you have everything, dear?” she asked with a grin.

He smiled.  “So it seems.  I’ll probably do one more check before we leave.”

“Any word from Joe and Ziva?”

“They can’t come.  New grandbaby just born.  The kids being given a Hebrew name while we’re supposed to be gone.  They don’t want to miss naming the baby or the mikvah, so they’re staying here.”

“Well, damn.  I was hoping to get to hang out with Ziva on this trip.”

“Sorry, circumstances beyond our control.”

“I know.  So, when do we head south?”

“Tonight.”  He took her hand and spun her as if they were dancing, wrapping his arms around her when he back was to him.  “You ready for two weeks of sand, sun, beaches, bikinis and diving… and some of the best and most diverse dining in the world?”  He pressed his lips to her ear and started to kiss down her neck to her shoulder.

She smiled and let out a sound that was a mix of a sigh and a soft moan.  “I can’t wait.”  She tilted her head so that he had better access to her neck.  “Will I get to hold a koala while we’re there?”

He chuckled with his lips pressed to her throat.  “If that’s what you want.”  It sent a vibration through her body that made things tighten low in her body violently. 

She moaned softly.   “What time do we have to be at the airport?”

“Not for a while”, he growled in her ear.

“Then stop teasing me and fuck me or something.”

---------------

Porter Grissom sat in his office in LA and stared at a computer screen.  Occasionally he would tap on the keyboard to put something into the program, but for the most part he was reading and listening.  David Draiman and his wife have left the country.  That must mean that Disturbed is no longer the threat we perceived them to be.  We can move ahead with our plan, he thought to himself.  He leaned forward and typed two words into the computer’s search engine.  JORDAN DRAIMAN.  The things that came up amazed and impressed him.  The young woman had not only an impressive range, but an impressive repertoire.  Ms. Draiman, you will pay for the sins of your father.  You and your older brother, he thought as he looked at pictures of the beautiful young woman he’d searched.  She was beautiful, too.  Her brown curls and their blonde and red highlights were hypnotic.  He listened to audio of her singing. He knew the power of her voice.  “Where my predecessors failed with your father, I won’t with you”, he said out loud.  “That little boy of yours will lose his mother before his sixth birthday if I have my way about it.  The Utopian Government will come back to power so help me.”

He knew all of his research on the patriarch of the Draiman family had paid off when he saw the bald retired rocker and his silver haired wife asleep on the plane from Denver.  It would take forever for him to get back to the US to tend to his family.

He searched another name: MALACHAI DRAIMAN.  The information he found was similar to what he found on Jordan.  He had a feeling that there were holes in Malachai’s biography.  There had to be things missing because something didn’t make sense.  There was no history of Malachai before he was 5.  It didn’t feel right.

He picked up the phone and made a phone call.  “I want everything you can find on the men of Reckless Disregard.  And I mean all three of them; Moyer, Johnson, and the Draiman man.  There has to something missing in their bios.  I want to know what it is.  Get it done.”

Once he hung up the phone, he leaned back in his seat, grabbed a cigar from the wooden box on his desk, lit it and took a huge draw off of it.  It’s nice to be the boss man, he thought.  The best way to get to Draiman is his children.  It always was during the War.

Little did he know, but the Draiman children didn’t need Daddy to take care of them anymore… and hadn’t for a long time.

--------------------

They had just come in from the beach and were getting ready to go to dinner.  He was in the shower washing the salt water off of her skin.  She had just finished grabbing clean clothes from her suitcase and was staring at the bag he brought all of his electronics in.  Oh, I’m so going to fuck with him.  She picked up the case and, after making sure that he was still in the bathroom before hiding it in the closet.

She scattered all of the electronics throughout the room.  She was placing the last piece when she heard the water shut off.  She smiled to herself as she quickly pulled on her clothes and sat on the bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.  His body was covered in small droplets of water.  Seeing him like that turned her on.  She took a deep breath and got control of herself.  She wanted to just his bones right then and there.  He was never sexier to her than when he was naked and covered in small droplets of water.  The way the water glistened off of his bald head…  She had to stop or they would miss their reservation.

He looked at her with a sinister grin.  “You wanna skip dinner?”

“No”, she said with conviction.  “But you need to out some clothes on before I rape you.”

He laughed.  “Not possible.  You can’t rape the willing.”

She laughed.  “Get your sexy ass dressed so that we can go to dinner, you goober.”

He laughed as he grabbed his clothes from his suitcase and started getting dressed.  “I’m sure you’ll want to do your hair and makeup before we go so I tried not to steam up the bathroom too much.”

She laughed and walked into the bathroom, pausing briefly to give him a kiss.  “I’ll be right out, baby.  But, I have to ask, is it possible for you to behave yourself while I’m gone?”

He laughed and called after her.  “Not in your wildest dreams.”

She rolled her eyes as she applied her base.  “Fucking figures.  You’re so bad, David.”

He laughed.  He couldn’t’ help it.  “Only when I have to be.”

---------------

Beautiful dinner, beautiful sunset; beautiful country.  A beautiful woman at his side.  It was the perfect end to a perfect day.  Now, all he wanted to do was document it in prose.  He searched frantically for his laptop, or iPad.  He looked top his wife.  “Baby, do you know where my laptop is?”

She fought off the urge to laugh.  “No, honey.  I haven’t seen it the entire trip.”

“Are you serious?  I was just on it last night.”

“No honey, you were on mine last night.  You must have left it in Israel at the house.”

“No, God damn it.  I know I was just using it last night.  I can’t find any of my stuff I know I brought with us.”  He’d practically torn up the room looking for it all.

He bit back a laugh again and tried to hide the shine of laughter in her eyes as she responded again.  “No baby, you didn’t.  You used my computer last night to write that blog you wrote last night.”

He looked back at her and noticed a light in her eyes that shouldn’t have been there.  He knew something was up.  He sat down on the bed next to her and started in with the torment to get the truth from her.  He nipped and nibbled in her shoulder and neck for a few moments.  “Where are my things, Brie?”

“I don’t know”, she said adamantly.

“You’re lying.  Where is my computer?”

“At home in the office.  I swear to you that you left it at the house.”

He kissed at her ear, tracing the shell with the tip of his tongue.  “I want my iPad.”

“No.”

“So you know where it is?”

“Yep.  At the house.”

His fingertips traced up the inside of her thigh, brushing the hem of her gown out of his way as his hand went for her core.  “No it’s not.  Where are my things?  I can’t even find paper to write on”, his voice went from teasing to a soft growl.

She fought to stand her ground.    “I don’t know”, she said in a shaking, but determined voice.

He knew it was time to whip out the big guns.  He pushed her gently back against the pillows and captured her lips as his thumb started to tease the delicate pearl between her legs.  She sighed against his lips and he broke the kiss.  “Where are my things?”

“If you promise to finish what you just started”… she began, pausing in the middle to moan softly, “then I’ll tell you.”

“I’ll finish what I’ve started before doing my writing”, he said, slipping two fingers inside her.  “Just tell me where you hid my things.”

Her back arched and her cries grew louder.  “I’ll have to show you where I hid it all.”

He smiled as he quickened the pace with his hand, pressing his lips to hers against.  He pushed her to the brink of breaking, then stopped and pulled away.  “Once you can walk again, please show me where you hid my things.”

She took a deep breath and got up off of the bed.  She grabbed the laptop case out of the closet, the machine itself from under the bed.  His iPad was in the desk drawer which was locked to keep him from snooping.  She even opened the case to show him the pad of paper and pen.  “Everything is present and accounted for.” She smiled.

He took her hand and pulled her into the front of his body.  He held her close for a few moments, not speaking.  He just held her and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.  She sighed in content as she held her against his chest.  “Not that I’m complaining, but what brought on the change of mood?”

He shook his head.  “Nothing in particular, really.  It was cute that you thought that you’d get away with hiding my things and trying to convince me that I left it at the house.”

She laughed.  “I knew I wouldn’t get away with it.  I just wanted to mess with you a little bit.  And, let me tell you now, so worth it.  The look on your face when you couldn’t find your things… priceless!”  She stretched up and pressed her lips to his.  “I love you, David.”

He smiled and returned her kiss.  “I love you too, Brie.  Now, shall I finish what I started?”

She shook her head.  “No.  I have something better in mind”, she said and pushed him toward the bed.


The End… or IS IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment